Hmmm.
First week of my two week break is over. I've not done any coursework yet which is worrying. Promised myself to start it after the weekend...
Rather than do coursework I've been to Bath shopping, read a book, worked and lazed around.
I read, 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time' by Mark Haddon. It was a pretty decent book. It is about a kid who has Asperger's Syndrome that discovers his neighbour's dog has been murdered and decides to find out who did it. It's written really well and differently from any other book I've read. It's the first book I've read in years!
Went to Bath yesterday. Bought some pretty cool jeans, a t-shirt, computer game, three CD's and some blank CD's. I wanted to eat at Pizza Hut because I have a fetish for pizza lately but it was too busy so I had to settle for a huge cheeseburger from Schwarz Bro's.
I bought Mercenaries for the PS2. Pretty good. Three CD's I bought were:- Head Automatica - Decadence, Jimmy Eat World - Futures and The Ataris - Blue Skies, Broken Hearts... Next 12 Exits. I've downloaded them all before but decided to buy them as well cos they are all ace. I like actually owning the CD for some strange reason.
That's about it. I'm not in much of a rambling mood just thought I'd update. I might post pictures of my purchases if I can be bothered (it'll move my face paint pics, which you all love, further down).
Oh yeah, Happy April Fools! I was too lazy to think of any pranks to do today.
chro.


4 Comments:
At 7:21 PM,
Tiina said…
I LOVE DAMIEN RICE!! (well not him, his music!)
I didn't know you like it too!!
Wow!! :)
At 7:23 PM,
Tiina said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 7:25 PM,
Tiina said…
And please post pics!! :)
(and delete the face paint ones :D)
At 10:23 PM,
. said…
i think we all need album reviews Gar :p
Post a Comment
<< Home